1. Experienced delightful sceneries through my ongoing residential project located at Tagaytay Highlands.~
2. Had the opportunity to decorate booths for Christkindl Market in Solenad 3 with the courtesy of Pink Republiq Events and Ayala Malls. Special thanks to Ma'am Pinky for purchasing all of my clay creations for my cat's vet needs! I was also able to rescue another kitten in the process.~
3. Became an in-house designer/reliever at Antillan Windows & Home Furnishing in Solenad 3.
4. Had a lot of memorable moments with friends and some family members.~
5. Participated in Nightmeoww Bepurr Christmas (CCPH) for Tea Pawty and as well as Christmas Toyfair in Megamall.~ I had fun! Looking forward to more bazaars and conventions this year!~
I've come to realize a lot of things in 2016 mostly about my career and family. I've sorted my plan for this 2017 and I'm definitely pushing myself beyond my limits. ~ I'd claim that it'll be good year for me and I hope it'll be for you too!~
Coming up Next week: Home Decor Wishlist + Tips